Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ancient Ram Inn 06/07/10 (Part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
numan1

numan1

The Ancient Ram Inn 06/07/10 (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Ram Inn 06/07/10 (Part 1)   The Ancient Ram Inn 06/07/10 (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 am

The Ancient Ram Inn

Paul Dutton (sceptic)

Part 1

We arrived at the Ram inn and had a walk round and unusually for me i was a bit uneasy and felt that we were being followed.
Once the teams were sorted the first vigil started, our team started in the Bar area. We set up a trigger object near the ancient grave and started with a bit of glass moving, we were getting no response from the glass but we were getting temperature drops and cold breezes several members also reported that there faces were getting hot. The door from the base room was bolted and no one was the otherside of the door suddenly the door started to violently rattle. Shadows were seen on several occasions moving around. We then started to name one or two of the know spirits of this area which seemed to have an effect by more fluctuations in temperatures and an outline of a person was seen standing in the doorway to the stairs area. Other happenings included batteries going flat on camcorders, white noise on the camcorder viewing screen and walkie talkie channels being opened and closed in a pattern could have been morse code
Following our first break our next vigil took place in the Barn. Compared to the Bar area the barn was a dissapointment with only one or two light anomilies. One of the team left the group for a lone vigil in the area at the foot of the stairs he reported the sensation of being pushed in the back.
For the teams next vigil we went back to the bar area with dowsing rods and a ghost box. We started to call out known spirit names and straight away the ghost box and the rods were working together we seemed to be incontact with a spirit who's wife had been murdered and words such as blood, murder, were being picked up on the ghost box one of the team was asking about the murdered wife and the locked off ghost box stopped and was playing "pretty woman" i had to unlock the ghost box to restart the scan, once locked off again i tried to stop it scanning but couldn't. The line of questioning restarted and again the ghost box stopped scanning this time it stopped on a channel that was playing an indian love song, we had an Indian team member and he said the song was about a man being in love with a woman and not being able to live without her. Again the ghost box was locked and i had to unlock to reset. As with the first vigil temperature drops and shadows were reported by the team.

Part 2 of The ancient Ram inn to follow
Back to top Go down

The Ancient Ram Inn 06/07/10 (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: The Spook Chasers UK :: The Investigation Reports-
Jump to: