Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please introduce Yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary
Admin

Please introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Please introduce Yourself   Please introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 am

New members please introduce yourself to the forum here, it would be very good to know a bit about you and your interests. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ahgxvhfdggtfdfr.forumotion.com
grim1660

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce Yourself   Please introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello everbody ..
My names Ken,from nottingham..been interested in the subject since a small boy ,saw a ghost in an old dilapidated manor house while playing with friends ..
I,m single having split from my wife about 2 yrs ago ..
In the 80,s we used to drive out the odd sunday to a haunted pub,just for the drive and the interest..
As my marriage was going down the drain .I started going out on vigils with a local ghost group to get a social life ..Really enjoyed it and when the group split,with a few friends started our own group.I used to organise events for people and their family/friend at work ..really good had a few experiences,like being touched ,prodded in the neck,punched in the back .had my jacket tugged [at pleasley vale mills],hair pulled ..doors opening and closing ,so had my fair share of what spirit has to offer.
Done quite a few venues and a lot of vigils over a 7 /8 yrs period ..
I,m not very technical ,but i,m confident ,mix well with others and not afraid of calling out etc.
Anyway looking forward to the challenge ,and to meeting you all ...
all the best ...Ken
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

PostSubject: RE WELCOME   Please introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

HIYA WELCOME TO THE GROUP i hope you will be happy here ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce Yourself   Please introduce Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: Welcome To Spook Chasers UK :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: