Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ghost hunter academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hauntedpsychic



Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 51
Location : Hednesford,Staffordshire

PostSubject: Ghost hunter academy   Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Anyone seen this show yet?. It features TAPS training people to be ghost hunters.
Its a bit like paranormal x factor,if your not good enough your out.
Most of the shows are available on youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 pm

hiya will check tha out , nevereard of that one.
did u ever see the usa celebrity ghost hunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hauntedpsychic



Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 51
Location : Hednesford,Staffordshire

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Was that the show called celebrity paranormal hosted by the actor Gary Bussy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:09 pm

hauntedpsychic wrote:
Was that the show called celebrity paranormal hosted by the actor Gary Bussy?

yes thats the one , i had many laughs on that one,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bec78



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 40
Location : Golborne, Warrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 am

hauntedpsychic wrote:
Anyone seen this show yet?. It features TAPS training people to be ghost hunters.
Its a bit like paranormal x factor,if your not good enough your out.
Most of the shows are available on youtube.

I havent seen this sounds good, what channel and time is it on please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 am

Bec78 wrote:
hauntedpsychic wrote:
Anyone seen this show yet?. It features TAPS training people to be ghost hunters.
Its a bit like paranormal x factor,if your not good enough your out.
Most of the shows are available on youtube.

I havent seen this sounds good, what channel and time is it on please?
hiya when keiths back on line i will ask im to put up a link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bec78



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 40
Location : Golborne, Warrington

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 am

Great thanks x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 am

yr welcome becks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hauntedpsychic



Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 51
Location : Hednesford,Staffordshire

PostSubject: Ghost hunters academy channel info   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 am

Hi Becky
Ghost hunters academy is on the SYFY channel.
Here is a link to the shows web page.http://www.syfy.com/ghosthuntersacademy/index.php
Full episodes are also available on youtube.
It's a really good show.....enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:02 pm

hauntedpsychic wrote:
Hi Becky
Ghost hunters academy is on the SYFY channel.
Here is a link to the shows web page.http://www.syfy.com/ghosthuntersacademy/index.php
Full episodes are also available on youtube.
It's a really good show.....enjoy.

thanks keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunter academy   

Back to top Go down
 
Ghost hunter academy
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [MF] Stripper Academy--RMVB - DVDrip
» Have you seen a ghost?
» Day Spas in General/Golden Door Day Spa at Hunter Valley
» Prophetic dream (car) "ghost" skeleton(death?) pulling my sons' legs
» The Movie.....Ghost!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: Chat Everything Most Haunted & Other Paranormal Programs :: Taps & Ghost Hunters-
Jump to: