Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi all i hope every one is well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
09gugan

PostSubject: hi all i hope every one is well   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 am

hi all im ryan im new here as you can see i a 31 yr old male from birmingham im really intrested in the paranormal world i watch taps nearly every day most haunted live when its on but i think its starting to lose it a little bit...i havent been on a ghost hunt yet but would really look forward to one if invited...umm dont really know what else to say if anyone wants to know more feel free and ask all the best peeps hopefully see ya soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi all i hope every one is well   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm

09gugan wrote:
hi all im ryan im new here as you can see i a 31 yr old male from birmingham im really intrested in the paranormal world i watch taps nearly every day most haunted live when its on but i think its starting to lose it a little bit...i havent been on a ghost hunt yet but would really look forward to one if invited...umm dont really know what else to say if anyone wants to know more feel free and ask all the best peeps hopefully see ya soon

hiya ryan welcome to the group. hope you have loads of fun on here, and thank u for joining ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

hi all i hope every one is well
Page 1 of 1