Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary
Admin


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 53
Location : worcester

PostSubject: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 am

We are doing a 3 day investigation at this underground bunker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahgxvhfdggtfdfr.forumotion.com
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm

hiya its firday and saturday night only on this one.
http://www.rafholmpton.com/


Last edited by mariefx5 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
Admin


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 53
Location : worcester

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 am

Sorry Maria I should of been more clear about this one it's from 8pm Friday the 26th to 7am Sunday the 28th, and because it's 80 feet underground you can investigate day and night as it's so dark down there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahgxvhfdggtfdfr.forumotion.com
Bec78



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 40
Location : Golborne, Warrington

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:15 am

Wow this sounds amazing! how does this work? any investigation I have been on or crew is a typical 9pm - 3am.
How much is it?

Becky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:57 am

Bec78 wrote:
Wow this sounds amazing! how does this work? any investigation I have been on or crew is a typical 9pm - 3am.
How much is it?

Becky

hiya becks how are u? this s for firday and sat night , we stay on the base, would u be intresed?? can u bring some of yr ghot hunters stuff with u? its £35 for the week end , u intrested??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:58 am

becs would u like to try out on the may one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bec78



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 40
Location : Golborne, Warrington

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 am

mariefx5 wrote:
Bec78 wrote:
Wow this sounds amazing! how does this work? any investigation I have been on or crew is a typical 9pm - 3am.
How much is it?

Becky

hiya becks how are u? this s for firday and sat night , we stay on the base, would u be intresed?? can u bring some of yr ghot hunters stuff with u? its £35 for the week end , u intrested??

Im interested yes great price too! my husband would be interseted too! I have as you know my Panasonic RR-DR60 (EVP), nightvision camcorder, K2 (EMF), Cameras, thermometers, small folding table for glass/planchette work, dowsing rods etc
I will check and see if im crew that weekend and see if I can make arrangements for my son to stay with his grandparents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:10 am

Bec78 wrote:
mariefx5 wrote:
Bec78 wrote:
Wow this sounds amazing! how does this work? any investigation I have been on or crew is a typical 9pm - 3am.
How much is it?

Becky

hiya becks how are u? this s for firday and sat night , we stay on the base, would u be intresed?? can u bring some of yr ghot hunters stuff with u? its £35 for the week end , u intrested??

Im interested yes great price too! my husband would be interseted too! I have as you know my Panasonic RR-DR60 (EVP), nightvision camcorder, K2 (EMF), Cameras, thermometers, small folding table for glass/planchette work, dowsing rods etc
I will check and see if im crew that weekend and see if I can make arrangements for my son to stay with his grandparents.

brill, so yr hubb intrested in ghosts?
can u make the free on in may, our researches only pay a share of the price , we dont make any money, not lik the other groups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bec78



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 40
Location : Golborne, Warrington

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 am

Yes he works as crew with me!! im a total believer he is still sceptical which is a good combination to be honest, he is good at de-bunking !!!!
Is the May one the priory ? I have never heard of that !! is it all ruin ? will need to check my dates for crew first !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 am

Bec78 wrote:
Yes he works as crew with me!! im a total believer he is still sceptical which is a good combination to be honest, he is good at de-bunking !!!!
Is the May one the priory ? I have never heard of that !! is it all ruin ? will need to check my dates for crew first !
hiya yes it is, our keith found it, it looks good and its free, it would e a great one to get to know the team, we do a few free ones , but the smaller ones not al can come ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 am

Gary wrote:
Sorry Maria I should of been more clear about this one it's from 8pm Friday the 26th to 7am Sunday the 28th, and because it's 80 feet underground you can investigate day and night as it's so dark down there.
thanks gary yr a gem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 am

mariefx5 wrote:
Gary wrote:
Sorry Maria I should of been more clear about this one it's from 8pm Friday the 26th to 7am Sunday the 28th, and because it's 80 feet underground you can investigate day and night as it's so dark down there.
thanks gary yr a gem

we will all need to take sleeping bags and a pillar, and some pop nuddles lol,coffee tc theres shower rooms so we need towells has well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil orbs

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 52
Location : Haunted Derby

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 pm

mariefx5 wrote:
mariefx5 wrote:
Gary wrote:
Sorry Maria I should of been more clear about this one it's from 8pm Friday the 26th to 7am Sunday the 28th, and because it's 80 feet underground you can investigate day and night as it's so dark down there.
thanks gary yr a gem

we will all need to take sleeping bags and a pillar, and some pop nuddles lol,coffee tc theres shower rooms so we need towells has well


This 1 sounds very interesting marie how many are you allowing on the investigation as me and stev would defo want to come on this please let me know cheers phil & see you guys tomorrow night in stoke What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: raf re phil and steve   Thu May 20, 2010 2:23 pm

hiyaaaaaaaaaaa, hope yr well , if we all get on , when we meet, yes the both of u are invited, its £30 each for the weekend, we all PAY a share of the cost, we cant wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: info on ghosts on the raf base in november   Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 am

SIGHTINGS - RAF HOLMPTON (from many successful investigations) appears to be the site of a huge amount of paranormal activity - Quite a few reports have been published on the web, so as the results have been made public here are just a few of them - The feeling of not being allowed here - The presence of a drunken former pilot officer - The strange knowledge of being followed around and being pushed - Things being thrown - The old nurse who is very concerned about a young girl who either fell or was murdered - The sighting of a flying officer in full kit - The lad who just should not be here - A busy man seen on the lower floor - The officious officer - The strange smell of chemicals - The hanuted engineering room - The person who was burned - The dog - The suicide - The cinema where nobody can stay - Conversations - Footseps - Mysterious names & numbers - Possible poltergheist activity & our resident but rarely seen AV demon - Although 'activity' cannot be guaranteed there is nothing better than experiencing the 'Spooky Atmosphere of the Vast Bunker' overnight or even better for a whole weekend - So why not join or organise an investigation and see for youreslf !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: re phil   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Phil orbs wrote:
mariefx5 wrote:
mariefx5 wrote:
Gary wrote:
Sorry Maria I should of been more clear about this one it's from 8pm Friday the 26th to 7am Sunday the 28th, and because it's 80 feet underground you can investigate day and night as it's so dark down there.
thanks gary yr a gem

we will all need to take sleeping bags and a pillar, and some pop nuddles lol,coffee tc theres shower rooms so we need towells has well


This 1 sounds very interesting marie how many are you allowing on the investigation as me and stev would defo want to come on this please let me know cheers phil & see you guys tomorrow night in stoke What a Face

you still intrested in this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: becks   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

mariefx5 wrote:
Bec78 wrote:
Wow this sounds amazing! how does this work? any investigation I have been on or crew is a typical 9pm - 3am.
How much is it?

Becky

hiya becks how are u? this s for firday and sat night , we stay on the base, would u be intresed?? can u bring some of yr ghot hunters stuff with u? its £35 for the week end , u intrested??
u still going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
numan1

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-05-19
Location : WEST MIDLANDS

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Sounds great count me in

Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: re   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm

numan1 wrote:
Sounds great count me in

Paul

nice one paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil orbs

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 52
Location : Haunted Derby

PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 am

affraid Yer me stev and wayne are up for this 1 count us in maria should be very interesting hun What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 55
Location : staffs

PostSubject: re phil   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 am

Phil orbs wrote:
affraid Yer me stev and wayne are up for this 1 count us in maria should be very interesting hun What a Face
great but no games lol dont want kevin being punch again thank u lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November   

Back to top Go down
 
RAF Holmpton 26th,27,and 28th of November
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» NASA Iowa Regional, November 1, Des Moines
» Feb 28th - record low/ high temps & wind chills
» November AOM winner logo
» 4th anniversary of January 26th-27th, 2011 - The storm that Frank called
» BFG Locations 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: The Investigation Schedule :: 2010 Investigation Bookings And Info-
Jump to: