Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil orbs

Phil orbs

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:06 am

What a Face Hi guys my name is Phil aka cheesy orbs i live in Haunted Derby and ive been investigating the paranormal for approx 7 years now, i love to go anywere theres a haunted place to do a vigil ive run tables boards ect with about 3 years experience in this field affraid
Hope to chat with all you guys about paranormal views and experiences Shocked
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:24 am

helloooooooooo, , phil and steve me , gary, kevin, andy , and keith would like to welcome u to the group, check out our dates and see if you would like to go to any other , and put your name down, we all look forwards to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Phil orbs

Phil orbs

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:50 am

mariefx5 wrote:
helloooooooooo, , phil and steve me , gary, kevin, andy , and keith would like to welcome u to the group, check out our dates and see if you would like to go to any other , and put your name down, we all look forwards to meeting you.

Thank you Marie i will look forward in seeing you guys What a Face
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: re phil   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:59 am

its going to be a good one , we were there a while back , it was great, we couldnt do all the place , its small but we didnt have enough bodies, we are going to his other pub in july that will be good as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: Welcome To Spook Chasers UK :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: