HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

iPhone apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary
Admin

PostSubject: iPhone apps   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm

I've have bought a few apps for my iPhone that could help with investigations, the ones I have are ghost radar, paranormal recorder, Iovulus not really used them much yet but they might be handy at some point, anybody got any views on them.

Cheers Gary
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahgxvhfdggtfdfr.forumotion.com
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:58 pm

hiyas me and kev have a few cameras, touches,digical recorder, x 2 rods, boards and letters,walkies talkies for the whole group,3 tripods in large and one small tripod , digical camera. emf meter. x 2 , 4 sence beams pancha. and protection necklaces for th group. neg oil ,
exuse spelling lol bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bec78

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

Hi, I cant remember where I read this now but apparently som epeople have got Class A EVP on the IPhone voice recorders!!! I might try it out on Saturday at my next investigation although my DR60 is the best !!!!! I will let you know how the IPhone compares !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 am

Bec78 wrote:
Hi, I cant remember where I read this now but apparently som epeople have got Class A EVP on the IPhone voice recorders!!! I might try it out on Saturday at my next investigation although my DR60 is the best !!!!! I will let you know how the IPhone compares !!
great,
gary uses his, its great i can tell u that much,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:50 am

mariefx5 wrote:
Bec78 wrote:
great,
gary uses his, its great i can tell u that much,
whats a DR60,
I have just got a black box for the evp wont be here for this months, but will be here for the may one
becks do u know anything about live staem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bec78

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 am

Panasonic RR-DR60 is amazing !! I first was introduced to it when I went on ghost investigations in Scotland 3 years ago basically its a voice activated digital voice recorder. Panasonic took them off the market and out of production due to customer complaints of not only hearing other voices than their own whilst recording but the voices of their dead relatives !!!! Paranormal investigators who are lucky enough to have one of these guard them with their lives !!! They are rare and in three years of searching I found one for sale on ebay and was determined to win it. I was informed that the last one on Ebay sold for nearly $2000 I won it at a bargain price of just over $700. There is one on Ebay now and its at $1999.99 LOL look it up Im sure it gives more info about it on there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 am

Bec78 wrote:
Panasonic RR-DR60 is amazing !! I first was introduced to it when I went on ghost investigations in Scotland 3 years ago basically its a voice activated digital voice recorder. Panasonic took them off the market and out of production due to customer complaints of not only hearing other voices than their own whilst recording but the voices of their dead relatives !!!! Paranormal investigators who are lucky enough to have one of these guard them with their lives !!! They are rare and in three years of searching I found one for sale on ebay and was determined to win it. I was informed that the last one on Ebay sold for nearly $2000 I won it at a bargain price of just over $700. There is one on Ebay now and its at $1999.99 LOL look it up Im sure it gives more info about it on there!

o right i saw them , must look at for a bargain lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil orbs

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   Wed May 19, 2010 11:59 am

mariefx5 wrote:
hiyas me and kev have a few cameras, touches,digical recorder, x 2 rods, boards and letters,walkies talkies for the whole group,3 tripods in large and one small tripod , digical camera. emf meter. x 2 , 4 sence beams pancha. and protection necklaces for th group. neg oil ,
exuse spelling lol bounce

lol! Marie i think you have just about everything in your kit all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: what i really really want is   Wed May 19, 2010 12:56 pm

i want a black box, that would be my goal for next year, if i can find one cheap. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPhone apps   

Back to top Go down

iPhone apps
Page 1 of 1