Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RED LION PUB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phil orbs

PostSubject: RED LION PUB   Mon May 24, 2010 12:54 am

Good Morning guys i just want to say what a great night me and stev had at this pub got some good results and it was a pleasure to meet you all your great to get on with and like me and stev you love what you do Very Happy
So we would love to come to loads more events and meet up again for more spooky goings on lol until then take care guys see you all soon What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil orbs

PostSubject: Re: RED LION PUB   Mon May 24, 2010 12:55 am

Phil orbs wrote:
Good Morning guys i just want to say what a great night me and stev had at this pub got some good results and it was a pleasure to meet you all your great to get on with and like me and stev you love what you do Very Happy
So we would love to come to loads more events and meet up again for more spooky goings on lol until then take care guys see you all soon What a Face

Forgot to mention i will try and get some pics up on the site soon affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RED LION PUB   Mon May 24, 2010 8:30 am

Hi Phil

Great to have you and Steve along looking forward to when you can make the next investigation, really going to try and find some active places to go.

Cheers Gary
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahgxvhfdggtfdfr.forumotion.com
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: re phil and steve   Mon May 24, 2010 11:27 am

hiya phil it was great to have u both on board, it was a fun night , and we look forwards to doing a lot more, hopefully more freebies lol, we are looking for more ideas on places please, so if u and steve have any ideas let us know.
the next one is coming up soon , cant wait.
keith its fab to meet you, yr doing a wicked job on site , and are so pleased your on board.
thanks all for turning up .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mariefx5
Admin

PostSubject: re gary   Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am

Gary wrote:
Hi Phil

Great to have you and Steve along looking forward to when you can make the next investigation, really going to try and find some active places to go.

Cheers Gary

hiya gary and andy , it was great to see u both, it seems ages since we did the grail, wow dont want to think about that one lol,
not much cop.
but we did have some fun lol, gary see if u can find anything for sept-oct, i have sent loads of emails out , lets just see what happens, will contact some of them by phone if i dont hear from them this week, ask andy to do the report if he can on the 2 places we went to , just tell him to add them on line when he can, if i do the report , being a hair head , u wont understand a word lol.
o well , it cant be helpped thats me , no lucks, no grammer and a voice that stinks lol but thats what god gave me lol so i make the best of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RED LION PUB   

Back to top Go down

RED LION PUB
Page 1 of 1