Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

investagtion team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

investagtion team Empty
PostSubject: investagtion team   investagtion team Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:31 am

hiya to all. hope yr all feeling great to day, its my birthday lol and i am turning in to a old boot What a Face

right!!!!.

I FEEL I NEED TO ADD THIS,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME TEAM AND STANDBY TEAM,, IF WE DONT GET THIS I AM AFRAID WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP THIS GOING, WE WILL END UP RUNNING OUT OF PLACES, TO GO, THE PLACES WE WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND ARE MORE MONEY, SO WE NEED TO PUT IN, IE SELL STUFF ETC TO MAKE THE MONEY UP, WE ALL NEED A KITTY, TO DO THIS WE ALL NEED TO TRUST EACH OTHER, WE ALSO NEED TO GET INSURANCE. GARY , AS TRIED TO MERGE WITH SOME OTHER GROUPS TO TRY AND SHARE THE COSTS ON THE BIG VENUES, BUT WE DIDNT HAVE ANY LUCK, SO ITS UP TO US.
I HAVE ALSO NOTICES THAT NOT MANY ARE POSTING, WE NEED TO KEEP THE SITE UP AND IT WILL SHUT DOWN IF ITS TO QUITET.

UP TO YET WE HAVE , ME, KEVIN, GARY,ANDY,KEITH WHO ARE FULL TIME. WE NEED ANOTHER 5.
WE WILL KEEP GETTING AS MANY CHEAP PLACES AS POSSIBLE , BUT WE NEED HELP GETTING NEW ONES PLUS A GOOD TEAM BEHIND US.
HOPE THIS MAKES SENCE , BEING DISLEXIC DOSNT HELP LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

investagtion team
Page 1 of 1