Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghosthunter

im new Empty
PostSubject: im new   im new Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:45 am

Hello everyone, im ghosthunter and I am a paranormal investigator in training from newcastle , i am 35 years old and I love ghost hunting Smile i am with a newcastle based team and i have been in training for over a year now, and ive been to lots of locations, including castle keep and we're hoping to go to tynemouth priory soon so that should be intresting because its ment to be haunted by a viking and sightings of monks praying at a stone in the graveyard, so im looking forward to that one, if the owner lets the group do a vigil there. cheers
We aren't a public group, we conduct our vigils on our own so we dont charge any members of the public a fee to join us.
I am hoping to be taken on to the team full time soon, so far no ones complained about me or the way i conduct my investigations. The team are all mixed ages ranging from 18 to 45 and we have 2 mediums who are amazing.
Hope to speak to you all very soon

Ghosthunter x
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

im new Empty
PostSubject: re ghost hunter   im new Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

hellooooooooooooooo, welcome to the group, looking forwards for u to join us on our hunts,
let me know which hunts u want to go on, we share the costs like u,
take care from maria
Back to top Go down
ghosthunter

im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new   im new Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 am

mariefx5 wrote:
hellooooooooooooooo, welcome to the group, looking forwards for u to join us on our hunts,
take care from maria

thank you mariefx5 im not sure i will have time to join you on any investigations just now as i am busy with my own group (especally trying to be a full time investigator with the team) but thank you very much for the offer and i will certainly take you up on the offer one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

im new Empty
PostSubject: re   im new Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:21 am

so we cant temp u not even for a weekend away for £30 each lol

ghosthunter wrote:
mariefx5 wrote:
take care from maria

thank you mariefx5 im not sure i will have time to join you on any investigations just now as i am busy with my own group (especally trying to be a full time investigator with the team) but thank you very much for the offer and i will certainly take you up on the offer one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghosthunter

im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new   im new Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 am

sorry no but im far too busy with the team just now
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

im new Empty
PostSubject: re hunter   im new Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 am

point taken lol

ghosthunter wrote:
sorry no but im far too busy with the team just now
Back to top Go down
BANSHEE

im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new   im new Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:23 pm

HI everyone im the latest new member BANSHEE ! ive been interested in the paranormal for some time now!!
I find it a very interesting topic ,and like everyone longing to find the ultimate proof of the spirit world.
I have had some experiences which i would consider to be paranormal ,and been on a few ghost hunts.
I believe that taking the logical approach and de bunking first on investigations , then if there no explanation then maybe its paranormal .

PS Does anyone know if there is any other date for the leather museum investigation ,as am i right i believe its been cancelled ?
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

im new Empty
PostSubject: BANSHEE   im new Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 pm

hi

BANSHEE
thanks for joining our family ,

the leather factory was sold so they canciled everything, i was shock to find this out ,

i will have to find out whos the owner is
have fun

BANSHEE wrote:
HI everyone im the latest new member BANSHEE ! ive been interested in the paranormal for some time now!!
I find it a very interesting topic ,and like everyone longing to find the ultimate proof of the spirit world.
I have had some experiences which i would consider to be paranormal ,and been on a few ghost hunts.
I believe that taking the logical approach and de bunking first on investigations , then if there no explanation then maybe its paranormal .

PS Does anyone know if there is any other date for the leather museum investigation ,as am i right i believe its been cancelled ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im new Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new   im new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: Welcome To Spook Chasers UK :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: