Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

photos from the gaol derby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

photos from the gaol derby Empty
PostSubject: photos from the gaol derby   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:28 pm

large orb on pj

photos from the gaol derby 10710

2 orbs above keiths head

photos from the gaol derby 10910

2 large orbs

photos from the gaol derby 12510

Back to top Go down
photocritics

PostSubject: orbs   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 am

there is a great debate at the moment within the photography world about "ORBS"
you see 100% of all "ORBS" are either dust bugs light refraction or even moisture, sorry to spoil the myth but in my opinion there is nothing in the idea of "ORBS" they are however very nice to look at esp some of the more unusual coloured ones,
until i see a picture of "ORBS" within a sterile environment i am afraid they will never ever be anything more,
this is however my opinion, the facts at the top of this writeup are genuine but the rest is my opinion only,
Back to top Go down
http://photocritics.forumcircle.com/index.php?
hauntedpsychic

PostSubject: Re: photos from the gaol derby   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 pm

I would disagree with 100% of orbs being dust bunnies or light refraction,
This is only the case if cameras & camcorders are the capturing devices.
I have seen orbs with the naked eye, so not falling under the above catagory
these must be real, or at least warrent more research. my optician tells me i have 20/20 vision.
Very nice to see someone voicing there opinions on the forum for a change. I wish more people would do the same, So Come on people, join in and have an opinion,or start your own topics . This forum is for paranormal discussion,so more input from everyone please.
Back to top Go down
photocritics

PostSubject: Re: photos from the gaol derby   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:53 pm

hauntedpsychic wrote:
these must be real, or at least warrent more research. my optician tells me i have 20/20 vision.
Very nice to see someone voicing there opinions on the forum for a change. I wish more people would do the same, So Come on people, join in and have an opinion,or start your own topics . This forum is for paranormal discussion,so more input from everyone please.

then the other option to cover this as i said was moisture, this would also cover a good 75% of all "ORBS" people will always dispute if there is any such thing or not, but im only going on the facts
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

PostSubject: re   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

ive also seen orbs with my eyes, yes dust can be a problem but i am sure they did research on this and dust orbs and ghost orbs are very diffrent. plus they dont move the same way.

photocritics wrote:
hauntedpsychic wrote:

then the other option to cover this as i said was moisture, this would also cover a good 75% of all "ORBS" people will always dispute if there is any such thing or not, but im only going on the facts
Back to top Go down
photocritics

PostSubject: Re: photos from the gaol derby   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm

[quote="mariefx5"]ive also seen orbs with my eyes, yes dust can be a problem but i am sure they did research on this and dust orbs and ghost orbs are very diffrent. plus they dont move the same way.

that is just it the term "ORBS reffer to apperitions, as i said comming from a photography background and having seen the research and the results im afraid its claimed 100% of orbs can be explained away are something far less interesting
Back to top Go down
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

PostSubject: re   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

i will have to disagree, u can explain some orbs but not others, i lived in a haunted house so belive me ive seen a few things not i can explain, and orbs are one of them

[quote="photocritics"]
mariefx5 wrote:
ive also seen orbs with my eyes, yes dust can be a problem but i am sure they did research on this and dust orbs and ghost orbs are very diffrent. plus they dont move the same way.

that is just it the term "ORBS reffer to apperitions, as i said comming from a photography background and having seen the research and the results im afraid its claimed 100% of orbs can be explained away are something far less interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photos from the gaol derby   photos from the gaol derby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photos from the gaol derby
Page 1 of 1