Spook Chasers Uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spook Chasers Uk

Paranormal Group Investigating Uk Haunted Locations

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariefx5
Admin
mariefx5

please read Empty
PostSubject: please read   please read Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:17 am

HI TO ALL, HOPE YR ALL WELL. THIS IS A SHORT NOTE TO SAY HOW DISAPOINTED I AM IN THE WAY THE FORUM IS GOING Shocked

SOME OF US HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS TO GET IN TO A GHOST LIKE OURS,

SOME OF US HAVE WORKED OUR BUMS OF TO KEEP THE FORUM AND GROUP GOING,

WE HAVE HAD TO CANCEL A VENUE AT THE RAF BASE ,BECAUSE WE DIDNT GET MUCH INTREST,WHICH WAS VERY SUPRISSING , BECAUSE WE DID AT FIRST AND WE PUT A DEPOSIT ON IT BECAUSE WE WERE SURE WE COULD DO IT, What a Face
WE KEPT THE COST DOWN 0n the venues AND SOME TIMES GET SOME FREEBIES.
I AM NOT TO SURE WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, WITH EVERYTHING. I CAN BE HARD HEADED AND SOMES DONT LISTEN BUT THATS BECAUSE I WANT EVERYTHING TO RUN WELL.

IVE BEEN TRYING WITH KEITH FOR THE LAST WEEK TO GET MORE REASEARCHES IN THE TEAM , BUT NOTHING.
PAULS BRING AS many MEMBERS AS HE CAN.
IF WE DONT PULL TO GETHER WE WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO ALL THESE PLACES AND PROVE THERES LIFE AFTER DEATH, BUT FOR SOME OF US LIKE ME , WE already KNOW IT DOES.

IM NOT BOOKING ANYMORE VENUES WITHOUT DESPOSITS,
I HOPE WE ALSO SHARE OUR FINDING ,PHOTO'S, AND REPORTS, WE NEED TO GET CLOSER AS A GHOST group TO WORK WELL.

I HAVE NOW got TO FIND £275 to pay for the cancelling the venue, maybe i should sell my body that should take about 10 years to pay off the det lol
Back to top Go down

please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spook Chasers Uk :: The Spook Chasers UK :: Announcements-
Jump to: